With our HTML universal interface you can connect to all third-party tools for which you can create an HTML registration form. Experience has shown that the interface can be used to connect the following third-party tools:
- AG Webservice Mailresponder
- Campaign Monitor
- The HTML form code can be found in the menu "Forms" at the respective form under the tab "Design" in the section "Embedded".
- You can find the HTML form code in the "List Growth Tools" menu by clicking on the "Actions" button next to the form and then selecting "Embed Code".
- When creating a form, select "Create HTML Embed Form" to create an HTML form.
- The registration form includes by default a query as to whether e-mails should be sent in text or HTML format. Webinaris cannot fill in this form. Therefore you have to insert the term "checked" directly in the code at the corresponding section - depending on whether you always want to send text or HTML mails.
- Use only the code from the lower window, beginning with "<style type..." as the embed code.
- When creating the form, be sure to clear the "Add Captcha" checkbox.
- When selecting the form code, please use the option "Simplified integrated HTML code that must be copied to your website".
In all probability, the following providers can also be connected via the HTML universal interface. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initially test the connection in a common appointment.
- Benchmark Email
- Please contact your Empaction representative to obtain a usable HTML form code.
- You can find the HTML form code in the editor of your form in the section "Code View".
- Important: The captcha check must be deactivated.
- You will find the HTML form code in the "HTML code" section of your registration form.
- You can find the HTML form code on your form by clicking on the "Publish form" button. There you can select the section "HTML Version (For Geeks)" to retrieve the HTML form code.
- Power Lead System
- The HTML form code can be found in the menu "Forms" -> "Installation help" at the bottom, keyword "Direct installation with HTML code (only for experts)
- Please contact your Salesforce consultant to implement the interface connection.
- In the "Subscription forms" menu, create an "embedded" form.
- Please contact your SugarCRM consultant to implement the interface connection.
Your provider is not listed? Then send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will be happy to check to what extent a connection can take place.
- Starti a Double Opt-In Process
- Add to contact lists
- Add to target groups
- Send e-mails
- Send SMS
- Send an information e-mail
- Add to a list
- Add to a campaign
- Start an automation / campagin
- Add a TAG
- Remove a TAG
2. click on "New Plugin" above
3. click on the HTTP Universal Plugin logo
4. enter the requested data:
- Name: An internal name of the plugin (e.g. name of the third-party tool).
5. click on "Save & Exit".
You can use the plugin you just created in any number of webinar projects.
6. click on "Close" in the upper right corner.
7. Open your webinar project and navigate to the menu "Communication".
8. open the submenu "Interfaces".
9. click on "+ New interface" on the right side
10. select from the list the plugin you have just created