In Webinaris you have the possibility to use webinars provided by your team leader. Here you will learn how to access these webinars.
I) Get access to the webinars of a team
To gain access to a team's webinars, you must first become a member of that team. There are two ways to do this:
A) The team leader adds you to the team as a team member. To do this, you will need to provide him with your Webinaris account email address. Once you have been added by the team leader, you will find all the team's webinars in the "Network Webinar" menu:
B) You will receive an invitation code from your team leader. Then have to enter this code by yourself in your Webinaris account. Please proceed as follows:
1. Open the menu "Network Webinar".
2. Deposit your invitation code and click on "Add"
3. Depending on the team leader's settings, you will either have access to the webinars immediately or as soon as your team leader has confirmed your access. Please be patient here and consult your team leader if in doubt.
II) Using a team webinar
To use a team webinar, please follow these steps:
1. Open the menu "Network Webinar"
2. Click on the "url generate" button for the webinar you want to use
3. Click the pencil next to the team name to edit your settings for this team
4. Enter your personal data and then click on "Save" in the upper right corner and then on "Cancel"
5. Now click on the copy button next to the invitation link to copy the invitation link to the clipboard. You can now distribute this link to your interested persons to invite them to the webinar.
III) Add contact information and data protection disclainer
You can store your contact information and data protection disclainer centrally for rented webinars. Please proceed as follows:
1. Click on your name in the upper right corner and then on "Account".
2. Enter your default contact information and data protection disclainer in the lower left corner.
3. Click "Save" at the top.